HOUSEWORKS DAYLIGHTING SOLUTIONS, LLC.
How can we brighten your day?
Thank you for your interest in Houseworks Daylighting Solutions, LLC.
WE HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING BLINDS AND SHADES
Many of our customers have chosen to take advantage of the 26% solar tax credit by ordering solar-powered shades with their skylights. VELUX has informed us that they cannot produce enough solar shades to satisfy demand because of a worldwide chip shortage. No one knows how long this situation will last.
At this time Houseworks will take orders for skylights (either fixed or venting), with or without shades (manual or solar-powered shades). We will install the skylights as soon as they arrive from VELUX, but we may not be able to have the solar shades installed for some time.
For as long as supplies last VELUX will install WHITE, solar room darkening shades in venting skylights only. Manual skylights will be able to get manual shades but not solar-powered shades until the chip shortage mitigates.
We understand this puts our customers’ tax credit in jeopardy. Please speak with your estimator or contact Houseworks at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for your understanding.
We are honored to announce that Houseworks Daylighting Solutions has been named a Signature Skylight Specialist by VELUX. We are also the Midwest’s oldest and most experienced Skylight dealer. Established in 2001, Houseworks has grown to service large areas of both Illinois and Iowa. No one sells or installs more VELUX skylights, Sun Tunnels™, and Solar Attic Fans in Illinois and Iowa than Houseworks.
We are proud of our Better Business Bureau Accreditation and carry the highest “A+” rating. We have also been awarded the BBB “Complaint-Free” Award for each of the last nine years; an accomplishment few have achieved. We opened our doors in 2001 and have literally thousands of very satisfied customers. Please call us for references and pricing.
CALL NOW FOR VELUX SKYLIGHT INFORMATION
- Brings fresh air and daylight into your home
- Opens and closes with the touch of a remote-control keypad
- Automatically closes if the weather changes
- No electrician required…harvests all the energy it needs from the sun
- Insect screen included, shades available
- Qualifies for a 26% Federal Tax Credit on both the cost of the skylights and the labor and materials to install them
- VELUX No Leak promise – properly installed these skylights will not leak
Your title here
- All VELUX glass skylights come with the VELUX No Leak promise.
- Deck-mounted skylights are generally used on sloped roofs and curb-mounted units are for flat roof applications or over odd-sized openings on any roof.
- Generally, all VELUX glass skylights are available in fixed and venting options.
- VELUX offers manual or solar-powered shades for most sizes of glass skylights.
- Roof Windows provide emergency exit from rooms where there is no other way out…this is a safety requirement
- VELUX makes several models of roof windows, some tilt from a center pivot, others open from either the top or the side and one even offers a private balcony
- Natural ventilation is always available with the weather-proof vent flap.
- Roof windows come in a variety of sizes many larger than standard skylights
- Roof access is a benefit of many roof windows
COMMERCIAL SKYLIGHTS – ACRYLIC AND POLYCARBONATE
- The new Dynamic Dome (CD2) is manufactured in 18 stock sizes available for quick shipment
- Dynamic Domes are available in Luxguard and Luxguard Plus (Polycarbonate) as well as basic acrylic and Impact Modified Acrylic (IMA).
- Smooth acrylic double domes can be fabricated in any size required up to 99” X 150” and can be made in several shapes include double dome, pyramid and hip-ridge.
- The smooth acrylic domes are available in white/clear, clear/clear, bronze/ clear and clear/white
- VELUX also fabricates aluminum curbs to fit their skylights available with fall protection and/or safety cages to meet OSHA rules.
CALL NOW FOR VELUX SKYLIGHT INFORMATION
For more information visit our testimonials page where customers share their experiences with Houseworks.
I have received your invoice and am putting a personal check in the mail for the full amount. I am very pleased with the skylights. Your company has been a pleasure
“The 18 year old skylight in my master bathroom had become cloudy and streaked. I sought an installer and learned about Houseworks Daylighting Solutions from Angies list. Their salesman/estimator helped
I just wanted to drop a Thank You to your team for the excellent service you provide your customers. We ordered and received two solar skylights and the whole process
Houseworks has been working with Weather By Request to help us accurately schedule skylight installations. By employing an experienced, professional meteorologist we can make better decisions regarding weather. Obviously protecting our customer’s property is important, but so is expediting installations on days others don't work because they rely on generic forecasts. Our weatherman tailors his forecasts to areas we are working to increase our efficiency and make our scheduling more reliable.